Atlanta BioMedical Corporation designs, manufactures, and commercializes a dedicated enteral infusion pump. The pump recognizes all enteral syringe manufacturers and accepts all sizes from 1mL to 140 mL. The pump is made out of metal (not plastic) for durability, comes with a handle, and can be mounted on any pole/rail system.
Model 4100 in Enteral Orange
The pump has several potential levels to improve the safety of enteral deliveries. Depending on your institution's preference(s), the pump can be customized to meet the specific needs of your clinical environment.
- Keypad color: orange and purple are both available
- Pump front labels: colored labels and messages can be displayed
- LCD: the display prominently shows in the large letters - ENTERAL
- Enteral questions: a selection of enteral questions can be programmed
- Automatic syringe size recognition
Model 4100 in Enteral Purple
If clinically required, the pump's position can easily be changed to enhance the delivery of human breast milk by using the rotating pole clamp orient the syringe in a vertical position. A variety of infusion modes can be programmed based on your clinical requirements - ML/HR, V/T, or auto V/T.